"My photos made me feel confident and beautiful, which believe me when I tell you: it has positively impacted our marriage."
"Christi is the ONLY ONE I would
trust to take these kinds of photos of me. She captures the normalcy of life but makes it art."
"It's an empowering experience...it made me realize I really need to stop the negative self-talk"
I have an all-white, feminine studio located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee. I selected my studio because of its white walls, floors, and plentiful natural light. It is fully equipped with coffee (or champagne!) for you when you arrive, and I promise it will inspire you as much as it inspires me!
No!! I feel very strongly about this- these sessions are for any woman at ANY stage in life: old, young, married, single, pre-wedding, or pre-baby. These sessions are also ideal for a dreamy kind of maternity portrait, embracing the beauty of a woman's body and all it does throughout the process of pregnancy.
At our initial meeting to plan your session, we will narrow down your exact style and vision for the shoot. I will make suggestions of things you can acquire to help achieve that look, and you'll also have access to my ever-growing curated wardrobe to select items for your session. However, I find that you really don't need to obsess over having the perfect pieces; they're really just there to showcase YOU! So you'd be surprised how much we can utilize your current staples (but that doesn't mean you can't buy a fancy new piece to flaunt too!).
Yes! You'll have the option to add on an heirloom-quality luxury photo album of photos from your session.
- On-boarding meeting to talk through goals/ expectations, plan outfits, discuss details, and get comfortable with each other before the day of the shoot
- Professional makeup and dry hair styling done prior to the shoot
- 1.5 hour studio photo shoot (time for three outfits)
- standard retouching
- Access to my curated and ever-growing wardrobe of things to wear during your shoot
- Images delivered to you within three weeks, via an online gallery where you are free to download, print, and share